Service interruptions reported by region
|Region||Interruptions||Customers without electricity|
|Abitibi-Témiscamingue||1||4 customers out of 80 877|
|Bas-Saint-Laurent||1||54 customers out of 123 419|
|Capitale-Nationale||3||876 customers out of 419 495|
|Centre-du-Québec||0||0 customer out of 138 698|
|Chaudière-Appalaches||1||1 customer out of 242 010|
|Côte-Nord||0||0 customer out of 48 015|
|Estrie||1||1 customer out of 90 180|
|Gaspésie - Îles-de-la-Madeleine||0||0 customer out of 57 011|
|Lanaudière||31||1 423 customers out of 250 848|
|Laurentides||30||4 759 customers out of 344 148|
|Laval||1||16 customers out of 190 827|
|Mauricie||4||548 customers out of 163 985|
|Montréal||0||0 customer out of 1 046 926|
|Montérégie||9||848 customers out of 774 278|
|Nord-du-Québec||0||0 customer out of 21 800|
|Outaouais||9||502 customers out of 216 653|
|Saguenay - Lac-Saint-Jean||1||68 customers out of 130 160|
|Across Québec||92||9 100 customers out of 4 339 330|
Updated at 10 p.m.
This figure represents the number of equipment failures or incidents that have caused power outages on the Hydro-Québec grid and includes scheduled outages for system maintenance.
This figure represents the number of customers who are without electricity out of the total number of customers served by Hydro-Québec in a given region, regional county municipality (MRC) or municipality. The information does not take the number of people in each household into account. Consequently, the total number of people affected by a service interruption is higher than the numbers in the chart.
Updated hourly. Last update : 10 p.m.
sur 4 339 330
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue4 customers without power
- Bas-Saint-Laurent54 customers without power
- Capitale-Nationale876 customers without power
- Centre-du-Québec0 customer without power
- Chaudière-Appalaches1 customer without power
- Côte-Nord0 customer without power
- Estrie1 customer without power
- Gaspésie - Îles-de-la-Madeleine0 customer without power
- Lanaudière1 423 customers without power
- Laurentides4 759 customers without power
- Laval16 customers without power
- Mauricie548 customers without power
- Montréal0 customer without power
- Montérégie848 customers without power
- Nord-du-Québec0 customer without power
- Outaouais502 customers without power
- Saguenay - Lac-Saint-Jean68 customers without power
In no case shall Hydro-Québec be held liable for any use, or inability to use, the information on the maps or in the Service status by region report.
While Hydro-Québec updates the information contained in the maps and the Service status by region report as often as possible, it cannot guarantee the accuracy or the content of this information, including when service is expected to be restored.
Certain outage areas may not be listed on the maps. The areas identified on the maps and the time when service is expected to be restored are approximate, as is the rest of the information (cause, number of customers without power, etc.).
The Service status by region report shows the number of customers without power in each region of the province. This report includes power outages and planned service interruptions currently under way. Unlike a power outage, which is unplanned, a planned service interruption is an intentional interruption of service for a set period of time for system maintenance purposes.
All persons must take the necessary steps to mitigate damage that may be caused by an outage.
Track any power outages and stay informed thanks to our notifications.