Service interruptions reported by region
|Region||Interruptions||Customers without electricity|
|Abitibi-Témiscamingue||1||2 customers out of 80 817|
|Bas-Saint-Laurent||2||13 customers out of 123 372|
|Capitale-Nationale||5||229 customers out of 418 175|
|Centre-du-Québec||4||136 customers out of 138 282|
|Chaudière-Appalaches||8||69 customers out of 241 218|
|Côte-Nord||0||0 customer out of 48 005|
|Estrie||3||181 customers out of 90 044|
|Gaspésie - Îles-de-la-Madeleine||0||0 customer out of 56 995|
|Lanaudière||1||5 customers out of 250 072|
|Laurentides||6||398 customers out of 342 872|
|Laval||6||178 customers out of 190 232|
|Mauricie||1||6 customers out of 163 745|
|Montréal||5||57 customers out of 1 045 595|
|Montérégie||3||83 customers out of 771 622|
|Nord-du-Québec||1||258 customers out of 21 723|
|Outaouais||1||1 148 customers out of 216 049|
|Saguenay - Lac-Saint-Jean||1||7 customers out of 130 013|
|Across Québec||48||2 770 customers out of 4 328 831|
Updated at 12 p.m.
This figure represents the number of equipment failures or incidents that have caused power outages on the Hydro-Québec grid and includes scheduled outages for system maintenance.
This figure represents the number of customers who are without electricity out of the total number of customers served by Hydro-Québec in a given region, regional county municipality (MRC) or municipality. The information does not take the number of people in each household into account. Consequently, the total number of people affected by a service interruption is higher than the numbers in the chart.
Updated hourly. Last update : 12 p.m.
sur 4 328 831
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue2 customers without power
- Bas-Saint-Laurent13 customers without power
- Capitale-Nationale229 customers without power
- Centre-du-Québec136 customers without power
- Chaudière-Appalaches69 customers without power
- Côte-Nord0 customer without power
- Estrie181 customers without power
- Gaspésie - Îles-de-la-Madeleine0 customer without power
- Lanaudière5 customers without power
- Laurentides398 customers without power
- Laval178 customers without power
- Mauricie6 customers without power
- Montréal57 customers without power
- Montérégie83 customers without power
- Nord-du-Québec258 customers without power
- Outaouais1 148 customers without power
- Saguenay - Lac-Saint-Jean7 customers without power
In no case shall Hydro-Québec be held liable for any use, or inability to use, the information on the maps or in the Service status by region report.
While Hydro-Québec updates the information contained in the maps and the Service status by region report as often as possible, it cannot guarantee the accuracy or the content of this information, including when service is expected to be restored.
Certain outage areas may not be listed on the maps. The areas identified on the maps and the time when service is expected to be restored are approximate, as is the rest of the information (cause, number of customers without power, etc.).
The Service status by region report shows the number of customers without power in each region of the province. This report includes power outages and planned service interruptions currently under way. Unlike a power outage, which is unplanned, a planned service interruption is an intentional interruption of service for a set period of time for system maintenance purposes.
All persons must take the necessary steps to mitigate damage that may be caused by an outage.
Track any power outages and stay informed thanks to our notifications.